Sign in to follow this  
Prophet99

cannot fly faster than about 65 kph

Hi, guys

My first post after buying this game today, which I have patched to the latest 1.5 version.

Regardless of difficulty level, control Method or if auto hover on or off I caanot make any of the three helicopters exceed about 65kph.

I must be missing something and its so frustrating, any ideas?

I have searched the forums but nothing was revealed

cc

It really sounds like auto-hover tbh. I don't experience anything like this unless I accidentally engage autohover (happened once for me).

Would you care to make a short video?

Yes, I wondered if it could be something likye that. I have made sure its off using space bar, or using mouse wheel. Auto hover clearly works when selected. I even managed to accidently turn the engine off once!

As you have confirmed there is nothing more I should do I will uninstall and try the initial load from thr dvd without appying the patch to see if that version behaves any differently.....

Thanks

You say you've tried various input devices, otherwise I'd have suggested the axes of your controller may be strangely configured (maximum input capped for example). What happens when you ascend to a high altitude and go into a sharp dive (don't mind safety regulations ;))?