Sign in to follow this  
Freighttrain4

Massive World Domination idea

So, I've been thinking about this idea for the last few days. The idea is that what if someone setup an ARMA campaign thing that's like the Total war games where you command the armies and when you fight you go into the battle and fight it yourself.

This Idea would have to involve A LOT of dedication on both the Creators and the clients part. This would need most of the squads, regiments, armies etc.

This would take place on a few choices of Campaign Maps(Europe, Middle East, Asia, Whole world) depends on how many people and how much dedication.

The money: I have been working on how that would fair. I was thinking of marking certain areas with special things such as boost for Banks/Economy, Oil, Large Airfield, Large Harbor, and factories. Each area would maybe get different stats to it. The better the stats the better the assets you have available at your next battle.

Turns: I can setup a raffle thing or the Regiment leaders PM with a # and the closest one gets the first and the second closest is 2nd and so on.

Map: The map size and # of regions would depend on what people want and the # of regiments that joins. People would have to download mods and things to be able to play some maps and make it so the immersion is at a maximum. I would come out with announcements for what is needed for the battle in-mind. (I suggest using SIX updater because it will keep us on track and together)P.S post a map of what you want may it be custom or pre-made doesn't matter as long as it works with everything.

Assets: These are things like Tanks, IFVs, Rotary-winged, and Fixed-wing, Naval ships and other support things like Arty and maybe Top of the line Soldiers like Delta, MVD, SEALs, Revolutionary Guards, Airborne or things of that nature. This would all depend on what you hold and what is in your Military at the time. Certain places would allow certain things all depends on the industry.

Movement/Attack: I was thinking this would be like Supremacy 1914 like where it shows whats moving and where they're moving. If you have stealth units or SpecOps then they won't be showed on the map. When you meet a Garrison, Militia, Army, or whatever a battle will be scheduled and when the battle takes place the victor will either hold or take the province.

Military: Depending on the amount of squads or regiments that are in the Army, or anything smaller will be taken note on the battlefield and if one side outnumbers the other then the larger army will have more troops once the battle takes place. The same goes for assets. I will easily be able to design a quick map and put it into action to fit the situation.

Leaders: This is a tricky part. I was thinking that whatever regiment leaders there are for a country or faction will vote in a sort of moot style thing. A leader can not vote for them self in the election. The winner will take charge of the country, or faction until a set date when a reelection is called. If something happens then a reelection or second in command will take over for the leader.

Battlefield: A large PvP will be best on the map that fits the location of the battle. Teams will have to secure points that will benefit the team during the battle. Defender always gets a bonus(Extra defenses, Airfield, Port, etc.) All depends on what they pick and how much they have.

If I've missed anything tell me and I'll edit this post. Give suggestions! and please spread the word, if this works the ARMA community will grow and the winning regiments will have massive bragging rights.

Edited by Freighttrain4