Sign in to follow this  
Akira

Fun

Not sure if posted before but I'm gonna post it anyway!

Recently a "Husband Shopping Center" opened in Dallas, where women could go to choose a husband from among many men. It was laid out in five floors, with the men increasing in positive attributes as you ascended up the floors. The only rule was, once you opened the door to any floor, you must choose a man from that floor, and if you went up a floor, you couldn't go back down except to leave the place never to return.

A couple of girlfriends go to the place to find men.

First floor, the door had a sign saying "These men have jobs and love kids.

"The women read the sign and say, "Well, that's better than not having jobs, or not loving kids, but I wonder what's further up?" So up they go.

Second floor says "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking." Hmmm, say the girls. But, I wonder what's further up?

Third floor: "These men have high paying jobs, are extremely good looking, love kids and help with the housework." Wow! say the women. Very tempting, BUT, there's more further up! And up they go.

Fourth floor: "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, are

extremely good looking, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak." Oh, mercy me. But just think! What must be awaiting us further on!

So up to the fifth floor they go. The sign on that door said, "This floor is empty and exists only to prove that women are impossible to please. Goodbye."

Infact it was so true that I didn't laugh (despite it's humorous structure). I rather got an icy chill down my spine. wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hardliner @ June 11 2002,19:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So true that for some of us its not worth even trying confused.gif  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

no no no ... just find one of those who follow your every wink. They exist, it can just get boring in the long run, ya know...

Being a woman myself, I don't agree lol. It was funny and some women are like that but not all. I hope I'm not. I must not be bc the guy I hang with doesnt care for kids and is a govt worker. I hope he reads this. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Texican @ June 11 2002,19:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I must not be bc the guy I hang with doesnt care for kids and is a govt worker. I hope he reads this. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

gov't worker...that says it all... smile.giftounge.gif

HAHAHA! I am the boring type! Alot of people have told me that some one will like me as I am but I sure as hell doubt it! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Texican @ June 11 2002,19:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Being a woman myself...<span id='postcolor'>

Watch out Avon!!

We might have a catfight on our hands smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ June 11 2002,19:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hardliner @ June 11 2002,19wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So true that for some of us its not worth even trying <!--emo&confused.gif  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

no no no ... just find one of those who follow your every wink. They exist, it can just get boring in the long run, ya know...<span id='postcolor'>

So true that I now visit strip clubs. If some chick is going to end up with all my money anyways, I might as well start paying up and see e'm naked right away.  wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ June 12 2002,05:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So true that I now visit strip clubs. If some chick is going to end up with all my money anyways, I might as well start paying up and see e'm naked right away.  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Its not really any different if you spend money on a girl to strip or if you take them out to dinner your still spending money on them biggrin.gif except one way will get you screwed quicker. At least thats what I been told. Your paying either way... I wouldn't do either yet.

Well, a regular hot chick can be "bought" with a couple of drinks and a chat, while the pros are either waaay more expensive or you'll end up with one doing hard drugs and missing half her teeth.

I also think it's more of a turn-on that they wanna do it for your sake, rather than the X amount of money you just squeezed into her brah.

Aye, all true Gimbal, but with a "pro" you wouldn't need to deal with the biggest issue I've had with girls so far....the dreaded...<span style='font-size:37pt;line-height:100%'>Emotional Baggage</span>. confused.gif Oh and in case someone is wondering at this point, no, i've never paid for "it"