Sign in to follow this  
Guest Titanium

What is your perfect island dream?

Guest Titanium

in wrpedit i still need to adjust the sea level to make the land bridges.

Guest Titanium

its in WRPEDIT now. I've started adding the beach line. now i need a transition between the grass and beach. BTW the island is very grassy. I must say it looks pretty cool with the texture i added.

My perfect island dream...

Think Europe, 1942...

Bombed out buildings are as plentiful as rolling hills, areas of dense foliage and then some thick forests combined with SOME, not a lot, but some mountain\hill formations. Basically, Kolgujev with a LOT more city\town ruins and far less bases, but much thicker urban environments. I dont even need an airport on the island itself, but maybe an island off on the corner of the map could have one just in case the need arose.

Guest Titanium

Most of the ilsand is rolling hills. since everyone seems to like em. There not really "hills" but its really curvy and i guess you could call em hills.

Weeeeeee cant wait to play some maps on this, maybe Karrillion will put an RTS on it when it is done wink.gif w/ shipyards and boats w/ 30mm cannons on them for attacks

Guest Titanium

hehe. thanks to Hudson, i may be able to make the landscape a little more hilly. well, ill test it tommorow. 12:18p.m. right now, time for bed!

Guest Titanium

What do you think looks better,  A beach then the water or grass then the water.  this: grass-water.JPG

or a normal beach?