Sign in to follow this  
Raxlly_CZ

repair bug

Hi everyone,

first I'd like to say that TOH is really awesome game and I'm proud to have it on my HDD.

But there are some bugs that makes it almost unplayable... ok thats quite hard words but its annoying.

I have on each of my three helicopters (light, medium air ambulance, heavy civil) unrepairable damage on batteries. Every time i'm on heliport, batteries are damaged on all three helicopters. So i go and repair them (manualy or through upgrades/ maintaince /repair) and they all looks to be in fine condition, but next time I'm on heliport they all are damaged again. + there is some kind of self damaging cause there is most likely damage on engines and pilot tubes even without flying with any of these three helicopters. (eg. All three looks to be fine, I go the Joes office, trigger the memory. After the mission ends I'm back on the heliport and all of my helicopters are damaged on batteries + some other types of damage.)

(Damaged batteries on heavy has appeared at the same time as the starting bug)

This would explain why you cannot start the helicopter of course, but why the damage is happening (any random wear and tear has maximum amount of damage it is allowed to cause), and why it's not persistently repaired are not sure to me. We will investigate.

I'm having the same problem. I broke the rotor system and repair it, but when I start the next mission, they fall off and my helicopter is too damaged to continue.

---------- Post added at 22:42 ---------- Previous post was at 22:00 ----------

Update: I even replayed the mission on which I broke the aircraft, and it still didn't take. I enjoy this sim, but this problem could seriously turn me off

Interesting. I have had a related issue. If I run diagnostics I find that parts are damaged, but when I click on the repair option it says no repairs are needed. If I ask it to repair without running diagnostics it says that it has repaired the helicopter, but it remains damaged the next time I try to fly it. This is an issue that developed after a long time playing first on only the heavy helicopter, but now affects all three. I'd attributed it to a glitch developing from the game crashing to desktop.