Sign in to follow this  
AAF_Eagles_Talon

Cliffs of malden

Ok, i placed a concrete wall on the malden cliffs, the ones in sectors cc-ce 43 on the island malden. the concrete wall is nice and flat, but whenever i place my unit on this flat object, he starts moving as if he were climbing a cliff. im trying to make an entrence to my map at the base of the cliff, but if these stupid units will only crawl, then i can't do this, and this will be a very good spawnspot for my map, (not to mention a nice panoramic view....). does anyone know how to give those units some semblence of intellengence so they wouldn't be stuck in a crawl position when there is a steep slope below them?

thanks

AAF_Eagles_Talon

Had the same prob when i put a "rockoverwatch" on the mountain on Kogujev.

They fall down and crawl like if they were on a slope.

Didn t find any solution for that and i m afraid there is none sad.gif

that problem ruined my huge bridge i was making across the cliffs, i almost had the top layer done but then the moron started turning upside down when he went over the water.

Thanks anyway, i solved my problem, i just based the structure in the middle of the water (where the bastard dosn't crawl (although he walks slow) then used a warp trigger setup of mine to move him without the player knowing and then he can run the rest of the way down the hall, and the person (if he was observant) would think they just went under the cliff biggrin.gif

that took me awhile to think up biggrin.gif

thanks anyway, if anyone knows how to fix the real problem, by all means post it.

thanks

Eagles_Talon