Sign in to follow this  
ctsketch

Ofp need a star wars mod/tc

well if i had the time to develop one i would but i gave up on mod making years ago when life bhecame complex tounge.gif anyways a Star wars mod with things liek AT ATs and ATSTs and snow speeders and shit would rock, star wars for OFp woul;d be man's greatest invention ^_^i see one on the mod page but see no prgress or even a page from it and its been there for a while

and how do you want to make endless space??

worlds?

notice i said AT AT snow speeder and AT ST., i mean ground combat, star wars doesan;t all take place in space, thier is ground combat, like in episode I, II, V, VI and a lil even in IV

*sigh* expand where you look, there is a mod being developed http://bojler.olomouc.com/cgi-bin....3;t=108

--------------------------------------------------

yet, can you picture an AT-AT on a small island with like... hills no matter where you go? even evoran is extremely hilly so maybe an AT-ST at the biggest but an AT-AT would seem a little unrealistic for such small islands confused.gif

gah! someone make a island thats just snow and some hills (make the water snow also) tounge.gif

well thats why new islands would have to be made

EDIT: oh and thx for the headz up BTW

I think i saw picture from a mod about starwars but i don't know the team......... i'm waiting for oxy and have my agreement complete..... if anyone is interest about the construct of this mod contact me....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ June 09 2002,17:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and how do you want to make endless space??

worlds?<span id='postcolor'>

ya know, the thing at the top of the map? the bit above the clouds? that could be used, like if you made a map that was permanently at night time so you had stars around and stuff and set all the units starting hieght to like 2000000000 or something yeah it could work

oooo, im gonna make a cloud city! biggrin.gif

go empire! ill try making cloud city like 1600 feet up tounge.gif

eerr, its in construction, as a jedi knight would say to his learner, patience young padawan

my god...the clipping issues...cloud city...many many soldiers falling through the walls to their deaths

well, dont worry it was unsuccecful, but after that i did a little sky diving ^_^

well, i got it in the air, only one problem... the concrete kept flickering off so it was laggy