Sign in to follow this  
FAR-Crow

Mig 23

Very nice work, but i suggest you take the gears off, because they are gonna be put on in oxy anyway. smile.gif

i'm working on lots of low-poly air models of french army too,

-Tiger

-Rafale

-Mirage 2000

-Super Etendard

but i'm afraid that with the specifs of OXY i'will not be able to adapt the models properly....

Thx for the advice about Gears, i didn't know that

why planes?

make ground tanks and stuff thats much better!!!

make a mig 27 of it.Very simmuler to the mig 23 but for ground attacks.

i would really love to see a t-90 in the game even though its past the timeline. simply because its fast as and has a number of differences from the t-80.

i've seen pics of the t-90 hitting mounts and jumping of them, it looks soo fast from those pics.

i'll look for the site agian for screenshots, when you see it you wouldn't know whther to make it an air or ground unit smile.gif

t90_13.jpg

t90_1.jpg

those images and all credits from me go to

http://www.army-technology.com

Woohoo! Another jet!

When will it be ready? refer to this thread...if we haven't seen your addon in the next 2 months or so I can add it to the list.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Airdude2 @ June 08 2002,04:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i would really love to see a t-90 in the game even though its past the timeline. simply because its fast as and has a number of differences from the t-80.<span id='postcolor'>

There is a T-90 in the game smile.gif

There is no T-90 in the game, only T-72/T-80.

well a while back i downloaded a T-90 and a t-80U. they functioned very well and the weapons systems were very accurate. the only reason i dont have them in my add-on folder is that i dont like the camo on them. if you want them ill look up the add-on for ya(it was found on a non-english site)

there is a modified t80. Don't know where a got that from, but its in my addon list

I still have the t-90 on my computer.. I well. I can send it if anyone want it. but it's true that the camo is not good.. but the t-90 is well armed and much more harder to destroy and I wonder why ALDEGA said that there is no t-90 ....hey man, its not because you don t have it that it don't exist wink.gif

He said so because the version you are talking about is only a reskin and a edited config file. They look kinda a similar, perhaps different enough to warrant a remodel, but I doubt we'll see anyone tackling that in the near future.

Great job FAR-Crow! I'm not a big fan of planes in OFP, but that MiG looks great. I'm sure I'll have fun sneaking into an airfield and blowing it up. Will the swept wings be animaed?

confused.gif ive got one question it may be my untrained eye but to me that looks like a hell of a lot of polys might not be but to me it looks like it does. and i want it biggrin.gif

fi Cpl.Chesh tounge.gif