Sign in to follow this  
Baxter

Joysticks set up guide

I have a Logitech G940 in the garage because I found it too hard to set up properly for consistent accurate FSX use, and a Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X that I am using now. I am also pretty sure that this isn't set up for the optimal performance in either TOH or FSX.

I was wondering if there is a dummies guide for setting these things up for the technically challenged like me:rolleyes:

I have Cougars on Win7 The stick works fine but my throttle-used as a collective- has a little issue.The rate and time the input to actual response is horrible.In the beginning start of mission the response is slow, then a minitue or so into game the response is quite quick.My rudders and cyclic work just fine.

Patch 103 has also "Porked" the collective action in the sim. ANY small movement of controller up or down moves collective all the way to either maximum. In essence, it's a "Light switch". NO amount of changes in controller panel makes any difference whatsoever. Pitch and Yaw are unaffected.

Push your controller full down and up (To initialize it) and check if it is well assigned to the ANALOG collective function.

Each time I start my pc I have to cruch my pedals. If I don't, it 0 or 1..

Thanks for the heads up, figured it out after trying analog again, (didn't work initially) Everything works fine now, no ballooning before touchdown is a welcome fix...