Sign in to follow this  
Kamduras

Runway

Hi all, I have any question

-Anyone know how do a runway for plane confused.gif

-how switch on the lighthouses ??

Thanks for the answer

[/u]Kamduras

The creation of a new runway would require a large area of flat land, as there is no way to change the map's topography there's no suitable location.

It excists a script that simulates an active lighthouse with lights and foghorn somewhere, there was a post about it on this forum not long ago.

There is an actual runway. It's on one of the small islands off of the main island...and I can't for the life of me remember which one. Malden? Everon?

But look around...I seem to remember it being off to the northwest of the main island. It's a small, sub-island and about the only thing on it is the runway.

Yepp NW corner on Malden. just a large hangar and something looking more like a wide road than a runway.  confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shunt @ June 06 2002,21:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yepp NW corner on Malden. just a large hangar and something looking more like a wide road than a runway.  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It's narrow alright, but with some practive you'll soon figure out that it isn't difficult at all to land/take off with jets on it.

Come to think of it, you don't really need to take off on the runway. The grass works fine (in v1.42 or newer btw) tounge.gif

Because i will want a runway for desert island, i have get road to simulate runway but it's medium  confused.gif

Where can i find the script for lighthouse plz

Kamduras

currently all you can put in is roads, when i do them i have to use the taxiway in gunslinger's addon to make a little airstrip for cessnas, i've never seen any sort of runway addon.