Sign in to follow this  
BlinK

Quick question

On the launch trailer it shows a couple of guys who are up to no good, repelling from a helicopter onto a building, I would love to know if that is possible in Multiplayer, e.g. if I was flying/hovering could a person in my helicopter be able to repel out onto a building or a ground? I would take it that that would be helicopter specific if its in there so if it is, what helicopter?

Also just randomly, can me and a friend direct connect to each other or do we need a dedicated server?

Cheers.

Also just randomly, can me and a friend direct connect to each other or do we need a dedicated server?

Cheers.

You certainly can. In the multiplayer server list click on 'Host New Session'. Give your game a name and your friend will see it in his list. Just make sure that at the bootom left of the server list it says 'Address:Internet'. If it says 'Address:LAN' then click it and it should change to internet - you will then be able to create your game.

Imagine a forum filled with topics which have titles like yours :(

§22) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first. Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.