Sign in to follow this  
emka

No longer required to pick up passengers?

I don't know if it is due to yesterday's patch, but today I noticed that during the challenge-style random contracts in career-mode I am no longer required/able to pick up passengers or paramedics at the beginning of a mission. Instead the first task I have to do is flying to the first location.

What happened to the "fly to point xy and pick up the passenger"?

Does anyone else also experience this change?

I am no longer required/able to pick up passengers or paramedics at the beginning of a mission. Instead the first task I have to do is flying to the first location.

What happened to the "fly to point xy and pick up the passenger"?

Does anyone else also experience this change?

If u repeat the same contracts u will notice that they are different every time . Some times u need to go and take your passengers from a spot but some times they are already to the heliport. Think that in real life. You need to go to another town and the heli cant land in your current position .So you need to take a taxi or the bus to the heliport.As for the paramedics they maybe were friends of the Larkin family and went to the heliport to drink a coffee , then an emergency call comes from Coastguard and u ride the heli for the mission . You never know ... Larkin family mystery.

Problem solved ?

just trolling :P