Sign in to follow this  
comein

(duplicate) career sling load mission CH-53

Everytime if I try in this mission to get the second container from the ship, he rips of the other red container and the cargo will damaged. After fifteen tries, I am sure that it is not possible to get this container without damage, so it is impossible to end this mission. I tried it from every side. The blue container hangs together with the red one.

Slowly, I tired and I can say that I regret it to have spent so much money again for a bohemia interactive product, what is thrown on the market, totally bugged. Too many errors in the game, I could write down it all in the forum, but that would need the complete day. I thought BI have learned through Arma 2, but so you can be fooled.

I completed this mission. If this is the heavy cargo container I remember that I reluctantly cheated by using the autohover feature. It was definitely more challenging than the first load.

Yes there are some problems but that is to be expected with any complex game. If BI had infinite resources then we should expect a perfect release. That will never happen with any game. I'm grateful that the developers and even the CEO is here listening, fixing bugs, and incorporating our suggestions.

Everytime if I try in this mission to get the second container from the ship [...]

1. We still can't reproduce that internally, but we're sorry some users have suffered this problem!

2. We've just released a patch, which will hopefully fix it.

3. Please search the official scenarios section of the forums before posting.

Hope that helps, and keep on flyin!

Best,

RiE