Sign in to follow this  
Scarmax

Buyer's Market - Want to Edit!

Does anyone know if we can somehow edit the "Challenge" scenarios? I like the "Buyer's Market" challenge, but why why WHY did they assign the Medium helicopter for it??? OMFG! That helicopter SUCKS!!!!! :mad: That sort of scenario is obviously best suited for the Light helicopter, so I want to be able to change it.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

When playing this from Challenges, the helicopter assigned is random. When playing from the Career, the helicopter is whichever one you assign to yourself. One of our designers is currently in the process of documenting how to easily modify such scenarios to use specific helicopters for example.

Ohh, I see. That's interesting because I've flown it probably half a dozen times from the Challenges menu (non career) and it has always picked the Medium chopper. It did pick a different paint scheme each time for it though... hmm.

I guess I haven't discovered where to play the Challenges from within the career yet, but I'll look for it tonight.

Thanks for the info!! :D

- S -

I guess I haven't discovered where to play the Challenges from within the career yet, but I'll look for it tonight.

They are not available from the start; you'll need to wait for the government and corporation contracts to become available :)

Aha... perhaps I should take a moment to read the manual, huh? :p

Thanks again!