Sign in to follow this  
MrSumner

Sound fading when incoming radio trasmission

Hello there,

first of all I want to thank you for this pretty neat game. It's a nice experience and I enjoy flying very much. Still, there's one thing, that I couldn't solve on my own, hope somebody will be able to help me.

If you're on a mission and someone is talking to you, via radio or sitting next to you in the chopper, the surrounding sound effects like engine sound and music are fading, means having a lower volume for the time speaking.

In my opinion this feature is rather destroying the good feeling of flying a loud helicopter. Is there any possibility of turning this down, so if someone talks to me the engine sound etc. stay at the same volume?

Together with this I also encountered a minor glitch. The volume of the whole chopper was dropped, but there was no radio transmission coming in in the whale spotting mission. So I had to fly and land the helicopter with basically close to no sound.

So again the question. Is there something I can do about this sound fading phenomenon?

Thanks for your answers.

Greetings, MrSumner

Bump

I'm experiencing all sounds fading when someone other than main character is speaking while flying. Very distracting because I have to read the subtitles while maneuvering.

This is occurring after 1.02 patch.