Sign in to follow this  
Ricola

ARMA 2 Building forts....

I want to play an arma 2 scenario, in this scenario you have to lead the army and take utes.

I have to build some objects and co. , but there is always somone who build olso for the Army... It's possible to stop this KI guy? I don't want that he build all objects...

That's the training scenario for the Warfare game mode about the basics

I don't remember if it's present in this particular scenario but usually you can vote for the commander (and player will always become commander after the vote, no matter how many AI leaders are there)

Check the map screen for voting option

If it isn't there you can either:

a) join one of MP warfare servers

b) create your own network game with a warfare mission and custom number of AI leaders

c) go into the editor, drop warfare module and two soldiers from BLUFOR and OPFOR (or independent) and sync them to that module

Also to have more AI leaders (meaning dudes leading their own squads) put more BLUFOR/OPFOR/Independent units on the map and sync them to that module

If you are happy with created mission through preview you can always export it as a singleplayer one (since when you will exit the editor savegames made in it will work no more)