Sign in to follow this  

Queen elizabeth celebrates football match

Well, not really, but this is my interpretation: The queen was so happy because England got away with 1-1 against Sweden that she threw a big party that got out of hand and started a fire at Buckingham palace biggrin.gif

BBC Article

They were testing fireworks.

But seriously the queen mother is stoned, literally!. biggrin.gif

Conspiracy i tell you. Harry Pothead, Buckingham Palace on fire. What's next? A fishtank. wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sheriff @ June 02 2002,22:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But seriously the queen mother is stoned, literally!.  <span id='postcolor'>

The Queen Mother is dead :|

Heh. I guess I shouldnt try to be clever like Denoir in my thread titles... I already posted this one wink.gif

Sheriff, got the joke, sort of in poor taste. But what the hell...so is the Royal Family smile.gif Cept Liz, she always seems to stay about the scandalous shite that seems to plague the lot of them.

Guy goes to heaven...he sees Princess Diana and comments to St Peter that it doesnt seem fair that she has such a big halo. St Peter says... That's not a halo, it's he steering wheel.

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Guy goes to heaven...he sees Princess Diana and comments to St Peter that it doesnt seem fair that she has such a big halo. St Peter says... That's not a halo, it's he steering wheel.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL!! biggrin.gificon14.gif Good one!