Sign in to follow this  
Guest Titanium

Resistance flag

Guest Titanium

how do i add the resistance flag, i know west is

usa_vlajka.pac and east is rus_vlajka.pac So whats the name for the resistance flag?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Titanium @ June 02 2002,18:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">how do i add the resistance flag, i know west is

usa_vlajka.pac and east is rus_vlajka.pac     So whats the name for the resistance flag?<span id='postcolor'>

There's FIA and FIABLACK but they've been JPGs for ages.

FYI, you should have a flags.pbo file in your addons subfolder. This was introduced as part of OFP back in version 1.30, and replaced the optional flag pack the was downloadable separately.

Guest Titanium

How do i open the flags.pbo what prog must i use?

Open the readme to the flagpack to see the names of the flags, then try them in the editor to se what they look like. Its easy to TAB back and forth.

Guest Titanium

What script is it i need for CTF? So a flag can be taken, carried, and scored, ya know.

You dont need a script, just look i up how to do it in the comref. First U gotta setflagtexure and setflagside, then U can take the flags. Also name the flags something. Make a trigger at you own flag with the condition NameOfTheEnemyFlagPole flagowner in thislist. In the activation field you type NameOfEnemyPlagPole setflagowner objnull.

I havent tried this but I think thats about right, I did a campture and hold once but it was way too many AI units in the start so my computer couldnt hande it very well... Anyway this is just to give you an idea of what to do, have a look in the comref for commands. All I did was look in the comref and after an hour I had a flag that could be captured by both sides and it ould change flagtexture and stuff. Its not that hard once U know what Ur doing, just takes a little whle to figure it out. I think the best way to learn is to figure it out yourself, that way U never forget it. If someone tells you what to o U gotta ask what he said 5 min later tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Titanium @ June 02 2002,19:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How do i open the flags.pbo  what prog must i use?<span id='postcolor'>

Search The FAQ for "edit tools".

just type in the init field this setflagtexture "\Flags\FIA.jpg"

or this setflagtexture "\Flags\FIA_black.jpg"

How do I actually give a guy a flag to begin with, you know one who is running around with it on his back? confused.gif