Sign in to follow this  
HellToupee

Dedicated aa

while playin the rts2 map with alot of poeple i found that we really need a powerfull aa unit, we had lots of sam guns(m2s with rockets 30mm and heat) and we wernt able to stop 3 heles from beating us. What AA units r in the pipeline?

We kinda have an AA vehicle. Its the SAM BMP. It basically fires AT rockets ment for taking out aircraft. This is currently the only SAM addon I know of. More are probably coming out with O2.

hi hell i think what i would like to see is a SAM building like the ones from red alert that would be good to see sure it cant move but eh i dont care anything that has 4 missiles is a friend of mine

a static aa weapon would be great it would have to have slot of range because the heles can kill u before u even hear them.

i have made the M730 Chaparral in oxygen but i cant show you pics because im not allowed to give pics of oxygen

when my viewer worls i shall make a screenshot

this is the M730 Chaparral

Can't you take a screenshot, then crop it so we can only see the model and not the program screen?

ok here it is

i am still workin on the tracks at the back

this is my first model i ever made!

M730.jpg

the insides need to be done and the skins also so it wont be released until everything is done

wait a sec... if this is your first model you ever made then how the hell did you get oxygen? I want oxygen....dammit you lucky bastard!

when i got oxygen i was in a mod and i only was a coder, so i only was gone code stuff now i tryed to make my tank and its easy! biggrin.gif

could someone make a anti air aa launcher that shoot aa rockts like a mg?