Sign in to follow this  
tictac22

No BAF server keys?!?! cant join servers

Hello all! i have bin having problems with connecting to ArmA 2 server whenever i try to connect i get met with blah/addons/baf/blah.blah is not signed with a key accepted by this server! its not a problem with my arma because when i uninstall baf pack it works fine! its only when i install the baf pack when i have the problem! it is not the server because i have the same problem with other servers! i have renistalled all armas with all patches and i have run combined ops as admin and in compatibility for windows7! if anyone could help it would be good!

I am having this same problem, but slightly different. I have DVD/Box install of Combined Operations, and recently bought DLC versions of PMC and BAF. No problems installing.

Our community runs 2 ArmA servers: VETERANS-GAMING COOP INSURGENCY S.O.A.R. and VETERANS-GAMING COOP Domination.

I can connect to the domi just fine, and the BAF and PMC weapons and gear look and work great.

It's when I try to enter the Insurgency server that I get the same error as in first post. Only way I can get into Ins server now is to rename the 2 folders: BAF = BAF2, etc.

Of course, this launches the game without these 2 mods, but I can then get into a game using my current 1.59 patch.

Why can I get on my domi (with BAF and PMC) and not my insurgency server then?

Edited by SemlerPDX
clarification of wording