Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

I just visited the old forum,

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>I STOLE A MANIAC STAR FROM AVONLADY</span>

pips5.gif

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>MUHAHAHAHAHAHA</span>

wow.gif4--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 31 2002,11wow.gif4)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>I STOLE A MANIAC STAR FROM AVONLADY</span><span id='postcolor'>

<span style='font-size:37pt;line-height:100%'>Randy Constan Revealed</span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>That'll teach ya!</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>AAAAAAAAARCH</span>

*runs away and cries*

The horror, how could you. Just when i was cured for over a week or two.

*Quickly reads the therapy topic*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ May 31 2002,11:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And i stole Gorgis star!!!<span id='postcolor'>

But it's mine! Give it back!bawling.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 31 2002,10:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 31 2002,11<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>I STOLE A MANIAC STAR FROM AVONLADY</span><span id='postcolor'>

<span style='font-size:37pt;line-height:100%'>Randy Constan Revealed</span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>That'll teach ya!</span><span id='postcolor'>

What a story... sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ May 31 2002,10:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And i stole Gorgis star!!!<span id='postcolor'>

sad.gif gimme back. Oh no, let Avon have it. I am happy with my:

star.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gif

star.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gif

Pah, you are just doing silly copy paste jobs!!! Silly beginners!!

I however `suck dry` the whole forum from all its stars. When the download is complete I will have moved all your stars to my account!! Keep loosing! tounge.gif

corel011.jpg

Just before you finished downloading, Bill Gates will give you the old bluescreen. mad.gif Stay of my hard earned stars bawling.gif