Sign in to follow this  
Veinlockx

Arma 2 & Reinforcements

So I bought the Reinforcements pack, unknowing that it didn't include the original Arma 2. Before I go on, I want to thoroughly express the disappointment, I had once thought companies like EA were dirt for the way they market games, but gratz BI you're now #1.

The box says nothing in terms of HEY THIS WONT GIVE YOU THE ORIGINAL MODELS FOR ARMA 2!!!

But you get Operation Arrow with it, so not much to complain about...I guess >.>

So me and some friends tried to play a zombie mod map he had set up, after finding that Utes and some other map won't work, and low and behold...the zombies won't show up. This means that during the initial attacks, I can't see a damn thing...in terms of the characters rushing me. So what should I do?

How can I fix this, obviously the character models needed are in the original Arma 2 pack and I need them. Will installing the Arma 2: Free fix this? Seriously, this was a stupid design...

You realy was thinking that in expansion for OA you will get arma 2 ;) in how many games you see something like that.

If you want units from arma 2 you must buy that game. Reinforcements and OA are only standalone expansion and dont need a2 for work its write on box for sure.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

I dont think that arma 2 free will work with reinforcements it will be to easy :)

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

And in Reinforcements you have Arrowhead lite units in low res and no campaign/missions from OA,