Sign in to follow this  
Pasanax

''Keys not accepted by this server?''

Hi all, I am new to your forum but not new on arma... Ive been playing for a long time arma 2, and now arma 2 OA

I've been playing on some servers like WASP and that other russian one, but when i try to join on XR hotshots server and several others i get a specific error showing in that green window and saying:

''Files... C\program files\bohemia interactive\arma2\addons\a10.pbo

C\program files\bohemia interactive\arma2\addons\ah64.pbo

C\program files\bohemia interactive\arma2\addons\animals.pbo and the list goes on an on...

...are not signed in by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove the listed files or install additional keys.''

So I was wondering if you guys know what keys do i have to install to play on theese servers so i dont have to remove those files since i know its gona couse problems...

I didnt use any addons or mods, just standard Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA launching them as combined operations...

Help much appriciated, thanks. [a^^]

i get the same thing

i confirm i am using version 1.59 and i actually HAVE the key files in my arma2\addons folder:

ah64.pbo.bi.bisign

a10.pbo.bi.bisign

animals.pbo.bi.bisign

Air3.pbo.bi.bisign

air2.pbo.bi.bisign

etc...

I think they are all there. Also I am using a launcher but why would it load only some of the files from the arma2\addons folder? So I don't think it's a problem with that.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

I've got a similar error (My Thread), maybe i have a solution. It looks like, that a part of the keys are missing. There are two parts of Keys when i am right, that should be needed to play. The first part are the:

pbo.bi.bisign

and the second part are:

pbo.bi2.bisign

On my solution i was try to update the game, second time. Maybe try to install the 1.59 Patch again. Maybe it resolve the problem.