Sign in to follow this  
Muerte LOL

Yellow ? solved DOH!!!

I don't know if people are still have problems seeing servers with a Yellow ?. This may not apply to most people out there but I thought I would share our "problem" with our server showing the Yellow ? when we use Six Updater updating. We have our server on the list in SU to download equal mods in for the client side ([LOL] New Majors). We also use the GLT_f16 mod.

After getting set up with our new dedicated server we used SU to make sure we had all the addons needed and to make sure it was set up correctly. No matter what we did our server still showed up yellow. Come to find out (and we feel really stupid now) that everytime we run the Six Updater and it goes through the mods it will re download the stuff we had to delete out of the GLT_f16 (for us it's the GLT_f16_a2_config.pbo and its bisgin file). I guess we could set SU to skip this file. :)

So..If you are using GLT F16 and you have a lot of servers that show up yellow and you use the Six Updater you may want to check your folder to makes sure you have only the files you need in it.

Hope this helps someone out there.

Well, a yellow questionmark never hurt anyone...:rolleyes:

Maybe not but I have read complaints from people that they feel it may be keeping people from joining their servers. I know this isn't big news or a major fix, was just meant as informational for those that might not have considered such a simple thing could be keeping there servers from showing yellow or those that are having a hard time finding a green server.

Thanks for the reply though. :)