Sign in to follow this  
dyson20

Changing harvest red or operation arrowhead

is there a way i can change the original campaign characters for example swapping Sykes to any other unit. also can u change the vehicles, crates and weapons. if so how can i do it.

you can depbo the games campaign files, import them to the editor and change up what you like.

ive depbo'd the missions one and i have open this

C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\AddOns\missions\ca\missions\campaign\missions\C1_IntoTheStorm.Chernarus

i want to change the characters vehicles and weapons used in this mission what do i do now and gossamer i have googled it but cant find it. even if i can just change the weapons for now i will be happy.

take the individual mission folders from the Depbo'd camapaign and put them in mydocuments/otherarma2profiles/*name*/missions. this way you can open the missions in the ingame mission editor.

from there editing basic things like models and weapons is simple.

I have a new problem if you play the campaign when you get to the Razor two mission you can start using the Huey for transport and there are a few men and vehicles some of which you can use for example the motorcycles and HMMWV but one of these show up in the editor how can I change these or where can I find out how I don't have the faintest idea what I could search for.

i am going to assume that you meant "none" instead of "one". if those vehicles are not in the editor mission, then they maybe spawned via script, in which case you are probably out of luck. unless you want to go through each script file and locate them manually... and messing with complex spawning scripts is something i would not advise.

an alternative is to simply add in what ever vehicles you want to the mission and have fun

looks like the second choice is what i need to go with which annoyingly will make it look pretty rubbish :(