Sign in to follow this  
RedEagle1

Launcher at the sides of the tanks

How about making a addon see we could use the launcher at the sides of the tanks. For Smoke grenades and mortars

i think it would be possible with some scripting but i think it won't look realistic

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from ran on 10:00 am on Dec. 14, 2001

i think it would be possible with some scripting but i think it won't look realistic<span id='postcolor'>

What are you talking about??? Those are used to creat a smoke screen around the tank in real combat useing smoke genades.

It would be an excellent idea... BUT mortars being launched from theese are a NO NO...

Actually most Main Battle tanks and some APC's have Anti-Personnel Charges that they can fire. Get's rid of those pesky people trying to attach satchels and sticky bombs. Though I have yet to see anyone quick enough to do this.

yes , me to , it would be a great idea , but the game engine doesn't support more than one weapon frired a once , so , the only way is the scripting