Sign in to follow this  
gunso

Mess Hall Notice Board - Post your details

I know there are clans out there but i fall under the clan-less category due to multiple issues like location time-zone/ ping/ commitment and stuffs.

I found software like Xfire, steam and etc is really useful for someone like me that would like to try coop but having difficulty finding people at the right time and location. Xfire is really good, it lets people know you're playing arma and they can ask you and join in the fray.

So post your location, timezone, Xfire or any equivalent software that you use with your username here so other users nearby can add you.

Please follow my format and add some comments about your type of mission interests and etc. You can add anything that is suitable and we'll try to update the format along the way.

I hope this will gather more arma player together so we can enjoy this awesome game more.

Continent : ASIA

Arma Nickname : Gunso

GMT +8.00

Arma : Arma2 CO, BAF, PMC, ArmaX

Mod : Yes (willingness to use mod)

Mic : Yes

Teamspeak : Yes

Xfire : rizashahril

Steam : rizashahril

Remarks : Playing for fun to release stress and just killing time but don't really tolerate fooling around especially when team work is required. Been playing since OFP but starting online since arma2. Usually plays at night and weekends. Feel free to add me. :D

Edited by gunso

aaa shit, well mod you can delete it if there's actually a duplicate