Sign in to follow this  
lonesoldier

Get out of the truck!

ok. Im sure you have all played MOHAA. Im making a mission SORT of like the first one. But in a different setting and different objectives. Well i want all my men to jump out of the trucks. But only the driver disembarks. Because i made an empty Opel Truck so its a german one, and i put moveincargo for all the soldiers. But the soldiers arent grouped otherwise if i group them stupid things happens. So im asking, how do i get them to jump out? because only the driver gets out at the Get Out waypoint. And if i give them all a get out waypoint each, nothign happens. Please help.

This is the same method that I suggested could be used to get the team to disembark from a boat.

1: Place some gamelogics around where the truck will be when you want to disembark. One for each team-member. Give them different names (for example lz1 to lz4). Also give different names to your team members (for example p1 to p4)

2: Place a trigger around the gamelogics.

3: In the activation field on the trigger type:

p1 setpos (getpos lz1); p2 setpos (getpos lz2); p3 setpos (getpos lz3); p4 setpos (getpos lz4)

This will probably work every time. Better than messing around with waypoints.

Put Transport Unload waypoint for the truck.

It will then kick the passengers out.

Laurie Thorn, i tried that method and it doesnt work. Because the truck is an EAST truck, and im west so i had to put a west guy as the driver.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> if i group them stupid things happens<span id='postcolor'>

Could you BTW tell what those stupid things are?

Doesn't 'unassignvehicle dude1' etc. work?

Cheers,

Dr. Charm

"Could you BTW tell what those stupid things are? "

Ok well the stupid things are:

The truck wont follow its waypoint and just swerves back and forth, and then just drives anywhere. It just doesnt do anything it should do.