Sign in to follow this  
felingard

Combined Operations unique Issue

Hi people. I buyed Arma 2 Combined Operations on steam and i'm having a problem just when use the Combined Operations.

My computer is:

AMD Athlon II x4 645 (3.1ghtz)

8gb of RAM DDR3

ATI Radeon 4870 x2 (1gb) as video

My Arma II and my Arma II Operation Arrowhead works fine without any need of memory limit or start parameters, but when i choose to run Combined Operations some textures become really bad, like the SUV Painel or Zargabad Trees.

I've tried to search for the same problem on the internet without sucess so i'm posting here. I've already downloaded Arma II Launcher from Armaholic.com and tried to run Combined Operations with WinXP compatibility and memory limit to 2047, but the same problem happends.

I know the problem is just on Combined Operations, if have a command line, a shortcut, something i can do to fix it please tell-me. Most of downloadable campaigns on the internet need to be runed on Combined Operations shortcut.

Thanks for your attention and sorry about the bad english.

Make sure "Texture memory" on DEFUALT

Make sure "Texture memory" on DEFUALT
Exept you use an ATI card, in that case DEFAULT will give you texture corruption..use high or very high.

I think it still depends which ATI card:

I have a 5850 and 'default' works perfect for me.

I already tried change game video configs. In very high or in low the same shit happend. I know the problem need to be fixed with some config outside the game.