Sign in to follow this  
Cucuma

Two Guns

It would be cool to hold to M16 or other guns(although very unrealistic) and blow away an oncoming force of enemy troop or make a APC into confetie or make an A-10 bite the dust(literally). And check out my other thread "Stories" and look for funny stuff to come!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from residuum on 8:30 am on Dec. 14, 2001

Shut up.<span id='postcolor'>

Take it easy, he's just offering a suggestion.

Maybe not two guns, but what about something with a heavier caliber.  Maybe anti aircraft guns, you could do some serious damage to ground forces with them!

(Edited by Gambba at 12:46 pm on Dec. 14, 2001)

Find me a AA-gun that is hand held and ill not think that its a useless suggestion :biggrin: Think that any usefull AA gun would have too large a calibre to be handheld

it would be cool if we had the twin .50's from the PBR on an APC or on a stand like the one we have now.

Yeah ! I would to be able to hold two guns - one in left hand, one in the right.

Maybe BIS could also add uzi's? A character called Max would be good as well.

Hey, I know ! what about a button that could slow all the action down?

(Edited by colt at 7:41 pm on Dec. 14, 2001)

(Edited by colt at 7:59 pm on Dec. 14, 2001)

Guest Scooby

It is easy to hold and fire one assault rifle in each hand. Its whole different thing to hit anything not close to you with them.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from supah on 1:29 pm on Dec. 14, 2001

Find me a AA-gun that is hand held and ill not think that its a useless suggestion :biggrin: Think that any usefull AA gun would have too large a calibre to be handheld

<span id='postcolor'>

Good point! But I didn't intend it to sound like I typed it.

I didn't mean for it to sound like I was suggesting a handheld AA gun, I was trying to say that a mobile or fixed large calibre gun (Not the minigun, on the vulcan) would be good for wiping out ground forces (For Cucuma) and the occasional Aircraft.....just for a bit of fun when creating your own missions.

And where I mentioned 'maybe not two guns', that should of been 'definately not two guns' I was just being pollite.

Stut up Un133t just because you have no sense of humor on the other thread and you are mr. realistic in this one doesn't mean you have to say how dumb it may be. If you are so realistic then didn't they need to sh*t in the cold war. I don't think i could hold it for that long. So you probably want a sh*t patch next huh?I will tell BIS that ok!