Sign in to follow this  
Grendelman

Will that do?

I saw at a games/cd store a music editing program. Looked a bit like those music makers. I'm working on a mission, and I want my own voice (oh yes!wink.gif in it. You know, radio stuff... Will a program like that do? I forgot the name. Will look for the name tomorrow.

Well im not a expert at this but i think what you need is a program that converts mp3 files to .Ogg files

read

Bloodmixer´s sound tutorial and i think you will get your answers there!

Maybe you can creat your voices in that music program but i still think you will need to convert them to .ogg files.

I would love BIS to release a list of all the monologues they have used in the game for in play character voices (ie "4" and "injured" and "ammo low" etc.), so that we can not only have our own faces on our mp character, but our own voices also.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (amos m @ May 24 2002,02:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would love BIS to release a list of all the monologues they have used in the game for in play character voices (ie "4" and "injured" and "ammo low" etc.), so that we can not only have our own faces on our mp character, but our own voices also.<span id='postcolor'>

Hmmm...

I don't think that would be so good. Can be hard to hear, if someone who's not the world's greatest in oral English... And how fun would it be if you play with Germans and every other nation that has OFP in their own language, you hear their own voices on their own language... What if they have screamed so that you hurt your ears wink.gif

And so on.

Neo

No. I mean the voices used when giving/receiving orders etc. The ones u choose in the player setup screen. The voice sets. Not the sounds used in the cutscenes.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do you mean this list, amos m?<span id='postcolor'>

Omg, that's handy!!!! Thank you AK!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

@ DestroyerX:

wink.gif

@ amos m:

Those voices don´t exist (in full sentences). It´s just single words like "goto", "board", "house", "bush", "man", unknown", etc, all of which are .wss -files from the data.pbo or data3d.pbo or 1985.pbo (don´t remember which)...