Sign in to follow this  
uzipaz

questions regarding injured soldiers

I just make small engagements between AI soldiers, I noticed in all single player and campaign missions that your teammates when hit, fall on the ground and they act unconscious and unable to aim but you can still revive them through a medic.

Now, in the mission editor I set mine and enemy soldiers but they always get killed when hit by gunfire, they don't get injured like you AI teammates do in single player and campaign missions.

How can I do that? Is a script required here?

Thanks.

this is what gives the fancy vanilla revive ingame, there is also community made scripts like DAP AI revive, norrins revive etc.

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/First_Aid

edit: here are the 2 above, norrins is mainly used by many players in online games afaik, dap is more directed at AI.

AI First Aid Support - by DAP

Norrins revive

Edited by Demonized

You will need a first aid: simulation module and you will need to synchronize it to the group leader of the team for it to work, and there is also first aid: action which will actually have the team members of the ai heal the ai when he is down and battlefield clearance is just there if you want your team to clear the secure the area around the wounded team member so that they don't get shot while helping him