Sign in to follow this  
Swedish Mercenary

The men are to slow

I think that the standing up and hitting the ground movement is too slow. I often nearly get shot by the enemy becouse it takes to long to lay down on the ground. Couldn't BIS mabe make the movement faster

Another thing that I think would be cool is to be able to really dive to the ground when your sprinting instead of stopping and then geting down.

Is that possible to make a new animation of a soldier divng to the ground when sprinting.

hit this and hit this it = will get you down fast and hurry and hit this -

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from solider on 8:10 am on Dec. 15, 2001

hit this and hit this it = will get you down fast and hurry and hit this  -<span id='postcolor'>

Huh?

There IS an animation directly from running/walking and hitting the dirt. Just keep pressing the move forward key when you hit the get down key. There's also an animation directly from prone into running; keep pressing move forward while standing up.

I know about those animations. The Sprint-Get down animation i ok but when you walk and press get down you sometimes stop and after a second you will get down. I want it to be a little smother in the movement and not so stiff as they are.

I think they could speed up the movement and make it a bit smother, that way it looks a bit more human like.