Sign in to follow this  
FallenPaladin

Do you turn off the music in operation flashpoint?

It is easy to put MP3s into FP just need to convert the files using something like WaveGate I think it is called or some converting tool, then use the tools on the Editing Center web page to extract the Music.org and replace the music with your own whatever rock you want making sure to call it after the file you replaced then using another tool to stuff it back into the music.org file and run OFP and enjoy your Heavy Metal or whatever you like.

Its all on AvonLadys web site I think, how to do it all.

I tried putting Red Alerts Hellmarch in OFP and it makes the right mood for a tank rush through enemy positions destroying them as you go. Well that music makes the right mood for me but I know everyone is different. For me its good tank battle music.

I also put the full Soviet Anthem in and had it blaring out loud as I in a Russian attack on rebals with infantry and Russian T55Gs verse the same units on the rebal side. Sounded good while destroying the enemy. Makes it patriotic I guess smile.gif but it made the mission good.

Music is so annoying during firefights, I usually just quits the mission when the music starts. Not worth the irritation.  mad.gif Who knows how many good missions you wont be able to play because of this...  confused.gif  sad.gif .

My music is always on. I also don't like music during gameply, but music is important during cutscenes and intros.

Radio volume is 6.0. I found those radio messages extremly annoying. biggrin.gif

i hate in-game music, i used to play at this server that introduced some crap wannabe-heavy-rock music whenever someone would take the flag on some maps and it played on and on and on and on. it would drive me crazy, so i turned it off and have never missed it since, now it there was only some way to mute the loudmouthed dick who thinks his commentary is so important to the server.

Dude, OFP's music rocks! (IMO, that is)

I always leave it on, I think BIS put music in SP missions only at the right moments.

I've even made a chill-out mission where you can radio a 'DJ' and he'll play music of your choice biggrin.gif

chill-out mission? does that mean we can steal helicopters and tanks and go around the island running over civilians?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ May 25 2002,20:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">chill-out mission?  does that mean we can steal helicopters and tanks and go around the island running over civilians?<span id='postcolor'>

Yep smile.gif

well I thought of just chilling around with music, talking to guys, I tried to implement soccer but it didn't work, and some sports car races (not to mention the chicks)