Sign in to follow this  
jreaper

east jeep

is ehere m-gun jeep for the east??? if so where???

shut up devil.

There isn't a machine gun jeep for the east, BUT what you can do, is create an EMPTY jeep with machine gun, and make some russians get in it.

When will you take out the Shadow Syndicate information from your signature? YOu are not on the squad any longer!

Devil never checks the site,

He never does anything at all with the clan.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Jamesia on 3:56 pm on Dec. 15, 2001

Devil never checks the site,

He never does anything at all with the clan.<span id='postcolor'>

"The Jamesia is coming"

LMFAO!!

hey don't diss the devil so can i be in i love you civlian model pack

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from cnskin on 8:55 pm on Dec. 15, 2001

Hey, don't diss the devil! So can I be in? I love your civilian model pack!<span id='postcolor'>

Hey, I have a group too! We're the Punctuation Patrol!

NOW FREEZE, BIATCH!!!!!

*Adds punctuation where necessary*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from cnskin on 8:55 pm on Dec. 15, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>

Actually my squad is not active. Operation Flashpoint is no good to play online! Or until VBS or the SDK comes along smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Devil on 9:21 pm on Dec. 15, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>

Actually my squad is not active. Operation Flashpoint is no good to play online! Or until VBS or the SDK comes along smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ROFLMAO!

That's the funniest thing I've heard in YEARS!

d*amn, you ARE thick wink.gif

(Edited by drewb99 at 9:42 pm on Dec. 15, 2001)