Sign in to follow this  
Konyak

OMG I just realized..

Guys, Christmas is coming, and BIS have implied that they might release some goodies for us around Christmas (at least Simor Reed has). So, we all have to be reeeeeeal good, you know? Because kid's that don't behave don't get anything from Santa! (wierd, you could spell Satan with those letters)

So, these next weeks, everybody please be polite, don't use f**k, ####### or any other such word when referring to BIS or Codemasters smile.gif

It's ok to ask for things, just do it nice.

Konyak

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Konyak on 5:37 pm on Dec. 14, 2001

Guys, Christmas is coming, and BIS have implied that they might release some goodies for us around Christmas (at least Simor Reed has).  So, we all have to be reeeeeeal good, you know?  Because kid's that don't behave don't get anything from Santa! (wierd, you could spell Satan with those letters)  

So, these next weeks, everybody please be polite, don't use f**k, ####### or any other such word when referring to BIS or Codemasters smile.gif  

It's ok to ask for things, just do it nice.  

Konyak<span id='postcolor'>

Oh fiddle de do dah then!:biggrin: I guess I will have to eat all my greens and stop ding dong doodly swering then. Won't I?:biggrin:

f**k BIS, yea! f**k em where it hurts! lol :biggrin: I don't want any of that VBS1 s**t :biggrin:....oh, wait I do sad.gif

I wan the whole game not just the units and i would pay 100 quid for it

We here in Holland don't pay with squids anymore. We pay with money.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from RedStorm on 11:30 pm on Dec. 14, 2001

f**k BIS, yea! f**k em where it hurts! lol :biggrin: I don't want any of that VBS1 s**t :biggrin:....oh, wait I do sad.gif

<span id='postcolor'>

You're F**KING tempting me ma.....Oh S**T I just swore, Oh B**LACKS I did it again.......(Conitnues for hours.....)

Hope they give us a patch with bug fixes as the priority

not more units i have not found a good use for yet (ahem, BRDM without defence )