Sign in to follow this  
Cyper

Helicopter pickups

Is a pain in the ass for me.

After all the tasks are completed I want a helicopter to arrive at a certain location in order to pick up my crew and fly it back to my main camp.

It works fine; I use triggers to make the helicopter arrive at exactly the right moment and it lands in the exactly right position. (I use Helicopter land"land";).

The problem is that the helicopter doesn't really wait for my crew to enter. It basicly lands and just fly away to the next waypoint.

Question is: How do I make the helicopter wait for my crew to enter?

Is a pain in the ass for me.

After all the tasks are completed I want a helicopter to arrive at a certain location in order to pick up my crew and fly it back to my main camp.

It works fine; I use triggers to make the helicopter arrive at exactly the right moment and it lands in the exactly right position. (I use Helicopter land"land";).

The problem is that the helicopter doesn't really wait for my crew to enter. It basicly lands and just fly away to the next waypoint.

Question is: How do I make the helicopter wait for my crew to enter?

Synchronize the WP "board" of the team with the WP "LOAD" of the helo.

Synchronize the WP "board" of the team with the WP "LOAD" of the helo.

It seems like when I sync it the chopper won't land. It only hoovers above.

I placed two WP for the chopper. One called Load, and the other called Transport unload.

I placed one waypoint for my team called get in.

I synced the get in WP with the Load WP but it didnt work. The chopper wont land.

EDIT: It's fixed! Thanks for your help anyway! I went on messing with the spawns and I found out that I could simply command the chopper to 'Join and lead'.

Edited by Cyper

Hello,

if you want that the heli wait for your crew, try the min-mid-max worth in the trigger, that solve my problem too! :)

(Settings: 15 at min,mid and max waits 15 sec.)

Regards

McLupo