Sign in to follow this  
FallenPaladin

BIS: Thanks for Red Hammer campaign!!

The Red Hammer missions are great! I play them in veteran mode and they are very difficult but absolutely thrilling and that counts!

Great mission design and the storyline is excellent, too. But the T72s are to easy to kill... :sad:

I`m now in the 8. mission and looking forward to playing further.

Great Work BIS and thanks!!!

If you plan a new campaign addon what about a militia or rebel addon? Then there would be campaigns for all partys. Take a thought on that. I`m willing to pay for that wink.gif

We need to say that Red Hammer Campaign is not made by BIS. It was designed by Codemasters...

I like Red Hammer and all.. but going back to previous missions would be cool... Also, a rebel campaign would be cool, especially if it was extremly hard with limited squads.. I love a challenge.

(Edited by MotherRussiaAK74 at 7:24 pm on Dec. 14, 2001)

You can go back to previous missions in Red Hammer. There's just a problem with the mission list; it always scrolls to the last mission, making the previous missions disappear (at least until you're about halfway through the campaign).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Also, a rebel campaign would be cool, especially if it was extremly hard with limited squads.. I love a challenge. <span id='postcolor'>

actualy "Red Hummer" 1/2 rebel campaign. Second half you play as traitor rebel and kill your own soldiers.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from AKM74 on 8:49 pm on Dec. 14, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Also, a rebel campaign would be cool, especially if it was extremly hard with limited squads.. I love a challenge. <span id='postcolor'>

actualy "Red Hummer" 1/2 rebel campaign. Second half you play as traitor rebel and kill your own soldiers.

<span id='postcolor'>

YEAH. THNX alot for telling me the end...

I wanna run around with my pitch fork killing the america and russia troops for ruining my crops with there tanks.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">YEAH. THNX alot for telling me the end... <span id='postcolor'>

Ups, sorry man, i don't mean to.

sorry again

thanks for giving away the end but a total rebel campaign would be great could call it "White Wolf" like the resistance group in the first campaign you could play a soldier who had his famialy slaughtered by russian soldiers