Sign in to follow this  
amore555

Manhattan: destroy Chdkz main base

Hi all,

I have nearly completed this mission, but am a bit confused what to do now.

I located the main base, killed all the soldiers and tanks etc, found the leader(dead by artillery :p ) and the main base task is ticked.

However there is still a task to destory chdzk base open, when I click to set as current task it glitches and switches back to whatever my previous task was. Any tips?

What patch version you are using?

Did you get autosave there (Saving game. Please Wait)?

It comes only when all enemies that were originally inside the camp are eliminated.

If you did not get autosave, it only means there are still some enemies probably fleed in the the forest. There are also 3 bunkers which all contain one enemy. The tent usually contains 2 enemies.

Tasks associated are:

Task: Insurgent main base:

Task: Destroy the ChDKZ base

Both should be green after completed. Not grey.

v1.9, insurgent main base is green, destroy chdkz base is grey.

I will have a closer look and inspect the area and make sure I have gotten every one, maybe send my men to scout about. Cheers :)

I just completed those a few days ago with V1.59 which should contain same fixes that were done to V1.09.

Make sure you check those 3 bunkers by going inside them. The enemies inside those will not leave their duty unless under heavy fire. So they can be there all quiet.

Also check that damaged enemy vehicles are not containing some hiding crew. Destroying their vehicles completely prevents this. You can also enter slightly damaged vehicles, it there is still crew, they will exit once Razor Team enters.

BMP-2 moving around near base usually leaves some crew survivors. So check forest near its wreck.

Found him, one guy in a machine gun nest. Cheers guys!