Sign in to follow this  
Monan101

Beginning a mission, 5 mins in...

ok my problem is i want to make a mission, where a british patrol comes up to a town, but i want to have the first couple of minutes at the start, e.g where the troops are loading vehicles, to not show. is there a script that does this? i've tried searching but can't find anything.

So, you don't want to see the units getting into their vehicles? Have them start already in the vehicles with moveInCargo then.

sorry should have been more clear :/ i want the whole mission to kind of fade in from black say 2 minutes into the journey, so i don't need to listen to the orders and wait for the vehicle to move.

i want to be able to start the mission while the apc is driving on it's way to a waypoint and i also wanted to have a squad not attatched to the apc's group to be inside.

Move in cargo is exactly what i was looking for thanks!, now i just need to get the mission start time to change

Edited by Monan101

You can't instantly 'fast forward' the gameplay. If it's an SP mission you can use setAccTime 4 to speed things up for a few seconds and then setAccTime 1 to go back to normal.

But why does it matter what time the mission starts if the units are already in the vehicle? A fade-in of a few seconds should be enough time for the APC to get moving. If someone is giving orders you don't want to hear, use enablesentences false to disable the radio.