Sign in to follow this  
Dreadnaught396

Domination question..

Hello,

I'm trying to get a dedicated Domination server running with OA. Is there somewhere that I can find an edited version of Domi that has full vehicle respawns, backpacks and land vehicles(including armor) at the START of the map.. I was going to try editing it myself but just looking at all that scripting and such is making me pull my hair out. It is beyond my capabilities or patience. Any help would be nice..

go online on any domination server you want, play, if you like their setup, you can find the downloaded PBO in your MPmission cache folders, copy it to your server and launch. done.

i run win 7 64 bit and use sprocket Arma2 and my MPmissionCahce folder is located:

C:\Users\DP490\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\MPMissionsCache

note: you must show hidden files to find it.

thanks guys. It works and..it didn't work. I can get domi maps from another server but when I copy it from the cache to the MPmissions folder and then try to host a server, none of the scripts work. I also end up being invincible (can slam a helicopter into a mountain, it blows up and I can jump out of the wreckage with no damage to me) and most of the UI just doesn't work..Is there something I'm forgetting to do? I'm just testing it on my machine, not a dedicated server. Maybe host gets weird powers..