Sign in to follow this  
Danger-Mouse

Warrior Nation

genericsig.jpg

r24.gif

Warrior Nation

wnbook16.jpgWho are we?

Warrior Nation are a both a gaming community and a gaming clan about casual and competitive video game e-Sports expanding upon mind-shattering imagination within a world of virtual game play. We have been officially formed as a entity since September 1998 and have had our fair share of ups and downs since then BUT the thing that sets us apart from other gaming communities and gaming clans is that we have been determined to keep going and growing strong. Proof of that is we have grown to a strong number of 1677 members (that's up 72 from last month) across our game base of over 60 supported games on 3 different different gaming platforms.

wnbook16.jpgNot just game, game, game.

By this I mean we are a gaming community/clan primarily BUT we have opportunities within the the clan to further talents related around gaming, for example; Graphics Design teams, Video teams, Web design teams and a lot more. So if you do like your game from time to time but also like maybe making signature blocks then we have the facilities to facilitate that hobby and the leadership to help you improve on it all the time.

wnbook16.jpgInterested in joining?

If from what you have read so far has interested you to either find out more about what Warrior Nation has to offer or maybe reading this has already sold you to signing up then then I welcome you to head on over to our Recruitment portal found here. If you do go forward with this then place your recruiter as WNxStemack and Private Message me on here so I can do my side of the joining process for yourself.

Thank you for taking the time to read this & we hope to see you over in our community in the near future.

-WNxStemack

Edited by Danger-Mouse

genericsig.jpg

r24.gif

Warrior Nation

Want an Ally?

alliance_bo.png

Even though our community/clan want new members to grow and become stronger in the near and distance future we are also looking for allies for games that we support that can be found here. If you'd be interested in becoming an ally to a both strong and growing community/clan then please head on over to our Recruitment portal here and follow the instructions.

Thank you for taking the time to read this & we hope to see you over in our community in the near future.

-WNxStemack