Sign in to follow this  
casualowl

British Armed Forces Mission 3: Heat

Oh. The only easy way to control squad equipment loadouts is on the mission startup screen when the map and notes are displayed.

If one had time, one could order a mate to rearm at the ammo crates, and then switch his weapons, but that is cumbersome, especially in a firefight.

Edited by OMAC

Is there any way I can efficiently make my squad get AT weapons at the start of the mission because I always find myself running out of AT ammo in the hills.

I don't think so. You can get an ammo drop, however, but I don't know how much AT ammo is in it.

I used to try and load massive amounts of AT ammo (Javelin + NLAW + ammo) into the back of the Jackal, but that took too long. I had success using the NLAW close to the base, running around behind cover and popping out to nail the armor.

The way I did it was planting a GMG on the little crest behind the sandbags on the side of the FOB facing the village, and nailed both the first M113 and the BMP2 using that. The convoy drives right past the FOB, but the objective seems to be bugged: I destroyed both vehicles and still got the objective canceled.

I also used those defenses. However, the Convoy objective is not related to any armor/vehicles that approach and attack the base. The Convoy approaches elsewhere. Read earlier posts in this thread by me and others. There are at 4-6 vehicles that attack the base and must be destroyed, none of which have anything to do with the Convoy objective.