Sign in to follow this  
THEBLITZ6794

Dogs of War strategy [SPOILERS]

As much as i hate it for being buggy, its quite impressive of a mission

anyways, how should i proceed if im CDF

also, im planning on routing the russians in a pitched battle. i know it has a bad ending. anyways, how much firepower will i need?

anyways, how should i proceed if im CDF

I would try to start like this and see how it works:

Wait until you have enough money to buy two T-55 and put Razor Team in them. Drive to Electrozavosk and conquer it to get USMC back (if you have collected enough evidence in previous missions).

Go to Msta and crush Chedaki HQ and all other buildings from the distance there with your tanks and USMC. From northwest I think you will have best line of sight. If you manage to wipe out Chedaki in the start. No more of them should spawn making rest of the mission quite easy in theory.

---

If you really want to go to attack Russians and do not care that they nuke you after you "win". I think the main problem there is those russian T-90 tanks. You wound need a multiple T-55 CDF tanks with crew and maybe bunch of Mi-24D CDF helicopers with would help a little in case they are not shot down immediately.

Edited by Hanzu

wb the meu? can i get more than the 2 TUSKs? those would crack the t90s pretty well. i heard theres an MEU base in chernogorsk

Yes USMC will return from the sea to that town but only if you have collected enough evidence of warcrimes in the previous missions. If I remember I collected all but 2 of the evidences of the whole campaign and what they sent me was 3 helicopters, 3 amhibious-APCs and some infantry and I read somewhere what they send to you depends on amount of evidence too. So if TUSK tanks come, I guess they would require more evidence than I ever got.

Somebody wrote he got TUSKs to assist clearing Insurgent Main Camp in Manhattan mission too, but I never got those either even though I completed all possible objectives of that mission.

i got 2 TUSKS, 3 helos, 3 infantry squads, and an APC team. i think thats wut u get every time...not much of an MEU...