Sign in to follow this  
mazikaty

error (CRC does not match)

Had similar error myself, turned out to be a scratch on the disc. Was solved by after many attempts copying all the files from my CD to my hard-drive and installing straight from the hard-drive. In short, you need to sort out the disc ;)

Had similar error myself, turned out to be a scratch on the disc. Was solved by after many attempts copying all the files from my CD to my hard-drive and installing straight from the hard-drive. In short, you need to sort out the disc ;)

i did that but i still have the same problem

Really? Have you checked to see if the Hard-Drive is properly connected and working healthly. Sometimes a lose cable on the Hard-Drive can cause it as well. But its odd to have it on both the CD and the Hard disk.

If it is a directtodrive download of the game there are two files on this page http://www.sprocketidea.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=checkout.download&UID=SPROCKET2ARMA2OAENG012be4d5c94a627723884ed0d0dce70a10&vmcchk=1&Itemid=2

that you need to downloaad. They are highlighted under the download section, heck even if you have the cd try it anyway. It explains under the files where you need to put them prior to startring the download.

Indeed, it can also point to a corrupt download. Should have mentioned that :)

ok thx guys

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:56 PM ----------

If it is a directtodrive download of the game there are two files on this page http://www.sprocketidea.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=checkout.download&UID=SPROCKET2ARMA2OAENG012be4d5c94a627723884ed0d0dce70a10&vmcchk=1&Itemid=2

that you need to downloaad. They are highlighted under the download section, heck even if you have the cd try it anyway. It explains under the files where you need to put them prior to startring the download.

i luv u man thats works:yay:

Edited by mazikaty