Sign in to follow this  
Devil

Civilian Vehicle Addon Pack Complete

Im just going to ignore that responce now devil. Because I really don't think that you are head of the squad any more.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Jamesia on 8:32 pm on Dec. 12, 2001

Im just going to ignore that responce now devil. Because I really don't think that you are head of the squad any more.<span id='postcolor'>

Oh right. I forgot that you "rebelled" and took over. It's funny that all members still look up to me and have you on their ICQ ignore list and I still run the site. Isn't it?

which is why lots of peole have changed their ICQ names to remove the ICQ tag?

anyway, it wasen't me who rebelled. I was under the impression that URKET was in charge,

WHERES YOUR TAG GONE THEN DEVIL? EH?

Good Job Devil (never thought I would be sayin that) but this one is cool woth the great police armored car and the firetruck even though it is somewhat usless it is still better that anything that homo Un133t could make. You did go dude, you did good!

I downloaded it and i found everything except the BRDM what is it listed under?

oh and if you try to board the civil helicopter as the pilot the game crashes. but other than that it is a great addon.

Please people, grow up and stop bickering. It's just a game. If he says he's in your squad and YOU are in control he isn't. Just leave it at that.

I'm sorry to say, but this will probably be my last addon submitted to the Operation Flashpoint community unless there will be any development kits.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Jamesia on 8:09 am on Dec. 12, 2001

I don't flame everyone. Just devil.

because hes a d**k

<span id='postcolor'>

Im on this guys side, Devil is one of the bigest f**ktards i have seen.

Devil, Make somthing more realistic or more usefull for the world... not bright tinted cars.

Do somthing for this comunity to benafit as many people as possible. Since when did Operation Flashpoint and bright red trucks go together?

I cant believe my eyes.... What are you thinking when you say that Devils addons aint good or "do something for the community". You people S¤CK. If Devil make an addon, he makes it because he want to and we should be thankfull to everyone who share their addons with us. SHOW SOME RESPECT PEOPLE!!!

shut up Lansen. I just think that Devil is a person who lies, and manipulates peoples thoughts.

He said before that he is no good at texturing, confused.gif?!!!!!

WHY? All these addons is ARE textures. You try to take credit for lies, and other peoples work.

So that is why I think that devil is a manipulative g*y.

Well said.

Devil please listen to this, You have some talent at making the stuff you do.

Why not make stuff that everyone is whining on about

"I want this this this this this and this too"

How about you try to make stuff for them, See how it goes, Give it a shot.

Im sick of talent being wasted on toy cars with bright colors for OFP.

Please understand.

Well said.

Please understand.

yeah,

but please don't annoy us with more pics of the C-130 or whatever it is.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Unl33t on 4:38 pm on Dec. 16, 2001

Well said.

Please understand.

<span id='postcolor'>

You can't make anything new without an SDK. If you don't want Devil's stuff, don't go to his threads! They're for free, and he made them for us. You don't HAVE to download them. Just my $ 0,2

(Edited by RedStorm at 11:05 pm on Dec. 16, 2001)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Jamesia on 3:40 pm on Dec. 16, 2001

Devil is a person who manipulates peoples thoughts and tries to take credit for lies, and other peoples work.

<span id='postcolor'>

Manipulate thoughts?

Take credit for lies?

I couldn't stop laughing for half an hour.

MotherRussiaAK74, Valve ruined CS by changing it to be like a typical FPS with no realism at all so it could sell it lots in the retail version.

And CS is still screwed now because too many people cheat.

I mourn the loss of Counter-Strike beta4

Ever since beta 7 came out, Counter-Strike began to die for the vets of CS.

While the n00bies lived up the cheats and hacks.

It's not my fault Gooseman sold out to Valve and let his game rot to ####.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Devil on 1:30 am on Dec. 17, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Jamesia on 3:40 pm on Dec. 16, 2001

Devil is a person who manipulates peoples thoughts and tries to take credit for lies, and other peoples work.

<span id='postcolor'>

Manipulate thoughts?

Take credit for lies?

<span id='postcolor'>

you're sick.

Some examples?

u_turretfinal4.jpg

this is fake. you need an SDK to any kind of moddeling.

hawaii.jpg

this is also a fake. You cannot make new islands in operation flashpoint.

wolf.jpg

very tacky picture this, just a re-textured face and hands and then a wolfs head which you made. Im surprised that anyone actually beleived you.

Another thing (that I have lost the picture to) is your transport plane that you made. it was pants, basically, everyone saw through it straight away.

I hope this helps.

+ devil, my name is still on the website as being in the squad.

Counter Strike was the greatest game for a period of time but now, you´ll never know if the other players are really that good or just cheating. sad.gif

I quite like the Devils addon. All except the multicoloured parachutes and cessnas. Although I like the police addon but the enforcers need a bit more work in my opinion.

Jamnesia: dont forget the M2 Grenadelauncher pic he stole from me and claimed he made it

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Jamesia on 10:31 pm on Dec. 17, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Devil on 1:30 am on Dec. 17, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>

Manipulate thoughts?

Take credit for lies?

<span id='postcolor'>

you're sick.

Some examples?

u_turretfinal4.jpg

this is fake. you need an SDK to any kind of moddeling.

hawaii.jpg

this is also a fake. You cannot make new islands in operation flashpoint.

wolf.jpg

very tacky picture this, just a re-textured face and hands and then a wolfs head which you made. Im surprised that anyone actually beleived you.

Another thing (that I have lost the picture to) is your transport plane that you made. it was pants, basically, everyone saw through it straight away.

I hope this helps.

+ devil, my name is still on the website as being in the squad.

<span id='postcolor'>

The M2 is downloadable at my site and isn't fake.

The Hawaii island is a personal project that I started and dumped a long time ago.

The wolf, I was just fooling around with.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from King Kong on 12:07 am on Dec. 18, 2001

Yes, he was telling BS all over Gamespy that he made the M2 grenade launcher.

<span id='postcolor'>

I thought that I was saying I have the SDK?

That's what you said on another thread!

The M2 is downloadable at my site and isn't fake.

The Hawaii island is a personal project that I started and dumped a long time ago.

The wolf, I was just fooling around with.

Quote: from King Kong on 12:07 am on Dec. 18, 2001

Yes, he was telling BS all over Gamespy that he made the M2 grenade launcher.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't tell us if you are fooling around though do you?!

+ You don't have SDK devil.