Sign in to follow this  
Major_Dandelion

Getting addon unit info

Is it possible to get a units side, faction, classname, weaponname (etc) somehow? Ingame or in Windows. I know there's a list of these for ArmA2 and OA units, but I'm talking about addons.

For example, I'm trying to use the Undead Mod with ACM, but I haven't found the "zombie faction" yet. I know their side is resistance, but it's not the same as faction, like "GUE", "BIS_TK_INS" and so on. This would also be useful for any other addons.

Thanks!

Is it possible to get a units side, faction, classname, weaponname (etc) somehow? Ingame or in Windows. I know there's a list of these for ArmA2 and OA units, but I'm talking about addons.

For example, I'm trying to use the Undead Mod with ACM, but I haven't found the "zombie faction" yet. I know their side is resistance, but it's not the same as faction, like "GUE", "BIS_TK_INS" and so on. This would also be useful for any other addons.

Thanks!

hint format ["%1",side zombia];

Genearly speaking, zombia belongs to CIV but they have been scripted so their rating is nagative, they turns to be enemy to all sides in gameplay.

You could try this script over at Armaholic or maybe here somewhere, showClass added by Cyborg11 and has helped me in several situtations.

There is also a script suite to dump all config info to your .RPT file. You can get it over at Armaholic also and possibly here. dumpConfig

Edited by Rabble-Rouser