Sign in to follow this  
stk2008

Please BIS please

I have done the most stupid thing.

At some point we have all done it or will (even more so after reading this).

Yep you guessed it I watched some VBS2 videos and now I am depressed and want it but I don't have that kind of moneys.

I understand that you need to tap into a gaming market hence ARMA2 is for that but I really want to have the hardcore experience as in VBS2.

Even if you released like a lite version under the ARMA brand name say

VBS ARMA LITE and charged for that say £??? OK I could not get it yet as I am skint but I damn well would A.S.A.P.

I know some will flame me for this but I say that's fine you are entitled to your opinion and so am I.

I have a huge passion for ARMA the little money I get is towards getting this game to run good for me.

I only ever play this game and I must have forced at least 10 friends to get it (all at knife point) every time I get a chance I fire ARMA up and don't want to stop or go to bed.

BIS have to be the best game company ever never before have I seen such dedication to the community or simulations they produce keep up the great work.

Thanks

Look up the VBS2 Personal Edition. Not exactly inexpensive, but not as expensive as the VTK, for example. You may also want to check out JCOVE, or see if you can get your hands on VBS2 US Army Lite, as both of those are free but severely limited in content. Anyway, there is a one and only VBS2 thread for a very specific reason. Please use it instead.

Thread locked.