Sign in to follow this  
DieselJC

Installing Missions help please

Ok Ive downloaded a user made mission..and have gotten the required files and have installed per the makers instructions but cant fopr the life of me get it to show up in the game..I have the steam version of arma 2 OA PMC and BAF..the Mission I have downloaded is Ghost recon I have the Lingor files and lingor unit files as well as the 2 other files for bldgs and africa terrain is their a diff way to install these with steam version? if anyone has this can you post exactly where I need to place these so I can re check where I have them..Id love to DL a couple more missions that look really good but firstthings first getting this one to work. Thanks.

JC

Please search before posting next time. This should have been posted in the user mission section as it has nothing to do with addons. I've moved the thread to the appropriate place. Please be more careful, thanks. :)

Hi Deisel ... I think Ghost Recon (is it Island Thunder?) is a series of multiplayer missions. You need to put it in your Arma2 folder "MPMissions". To see the missions, go to "Scenarios"->"Multiplayer", click through "Gameplayer experience may change ...". click on "Hostserver" in the table and start a MP session on your PC (you might want to put in a password otherwise people will connect over the Internet). Now you will see a menu of settings and a list of Arma Islands (Chenarus, Takistan etc). GR IT is in Lingor (don't forget to load all the Lingor and associated mods at startup), so click on "Lingor" and you should see your missions. You will then choose who in the AI squad you want to be, and then start. Have fun!

Edited by MissionCreep

Please search before posting next time. This should have been posted in the user mission section as it has nothing to do with addons. I've moved the thread to the appropriate place. Please be more careful, thanks. :)

Sorry about that..thanks for moving it.

JC