Sign in to follow this  
Konyak

Serious stuff

Working working working smile.gif

Today my christmas hollydays started, the horror of getting all christmas presents together is over- if you do need to buy presents don´t drive with your car if your´re living in a major city, i nearly went mad searching for a parking lot and getting to where i wanted to.

Do remember that the soundpack now available has to be seen as Beta, because it has some issues as most inofficial addons. There will be quite some improvements in the final, in addition to new sounds.

Im working on delivering the final package (that will have another name than CCIÅ‚AudioSFX) before christmas, 24.12.01 that is.

i also hate getting christmas presents for other people... especially if it makes you go broke and the cash machine rejects your card and you dont know why, until you check your balance and it all becomes clear why you couldnt take out that 100 pounds...

(im in full time education, by the way, so dont think im some kind of bum smile.gif )

keep going satchel, its great what youre doing, especially the plane sounds. absolutely stunning.

hey

i dnloaded the mod but i dont know what to do with the file. anyone wanna help me here? where do i put it to make the mod work?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Rick Nieuwenhuis on 10:57 pm on Dec. 22, 2001

hold on a second..new sounds?? gimmiegimmiegimmie!!! where can i download these baby's? <span id='postcolor'>

http://www.uvm.edu/~efisher/

The sounds on the guns are kinda weird. If I am running through a firefight, the M16 has such a powerful sound that it makes me go "oh s**t" and hit the dirt. For some reason all the AK's (With the exception of Kegetys AK-101) sound very wimpy.

Actually, I'd have agreed with you when it first came out, and posted about how I thought the sounds were perhaps too thin and too realistic (assuming they accurately depict the real thing), but after having played Red Hammer with these sounds, with headphones, they sound really good. I think Satchell did a great job, and when it is done, I will most likely never go back to the original sounds. Theres things he needs to fix, and is probably working on right now.

He said he'd try and get an upgrade out before Christmas, and I wish him all the luck!

Konyak